Sunday 8 February 2015

Rilakkuma Cafe in Singapore!

Rilakkuma Cafe Singapore



Rilakkuma café is a newly found café by Miss Patricia Low on 15th of December 2014.  Miss Patricia Low is the CEO of theMuzzie Food and Beverage company. Muzzie FNB has established many successful FNB outlets such as Lalifrance,Baris Lagutte and John. With many new cafes coming in and making it big in Singapore, Miss Low decided to bring in a themed café which is seldom sighted in Singapore. Inspired by the well known Hello Kitty Café in Japan, Rilakkuma Café seek to bring joy and a unique experience to customers. Rilakkuma café aims to give customers an experience of being in a cartoon world as they dine in our café.


Where are we located at? 

Blk 246 Tampines avenue 500 #01-12 Singapore 789246

Buses from Tampines Interchange: 
56, 73, 89, 23, 107

Here are some photos of our Cafe!





Too far from where you stay?
 Fret not! 
We have Rilakkuma Cafe Delivery! Submit your order here:
and we'll deliver your orders right to your doorstep! 

 Reviews from our beloved customers: 



It was my first time visiting and the cafe was one of a kind! It was a suitable place to relax and catch up with my friends. Overall, it was awesome! - Marianne Chua, 17.



As a rilakkuma fan, my visit to the cafe was extraordinary. It really brought rilakkuma to life! I had an enjoyable time and i would totally visit again! - Tiffany Lim, 22.



My daughter who loved rilakkuma insisted on going to the cafe. I had a great time with my children. A great place to bring your family for some family time during weekends. - Joyce ow, 48, Mother of two.



Not really a good fan of rilakkuma. However, the food there was heavenly. I believe my friends would enjoy the food too. I'm sure to bring them here! - Benson Tan, 19.



Besides the cramped spaces, my virgin trip to rilakkuma cafe was amazing. The food was good and they provided top notch service! Would totally dine in again! - Samantha Chew, 28.





Thank you for feedback.





Be sure to come down and support us

SEE YOU THERE! 


Rilakkuma Cafe Singapore.

7 comments: